Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate an intern in the Belux Finance Team.
The mission statement is to assist the controlling and accounting teams in their daily missions and in accomplishing projects (development, optimization).
- Reporting: Prepare the daily report and the weekly forecasts.
- Financial Analysis: Assist the financial controller in providing a timely, accurate actual and budget reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, DSO..).
- Profitability analysis: Complete sales analysis from volumes to net income
- Assist the financial controller in the credit management (Client risk analysis, regular review of the credit exposure and preparation of the monthly credit committees)
- Accounting: Daily banking reconciliation.
- Ad-Hoc analysis & creation of business presentations
Education: Master student in Finance (Business School or University)
Languages: Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- First experience in controlling and/or business analysis (internship or apprenticeship).
- Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office. SAP is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strongly motivated and willing to learn
- Dynamism, creativity
- Good communication skills
- Autonomous team-player
- Client mindset
Based in Head-office: Brussels
Duration: Minimum 6 months
Internship contract required
Starting date : 02/09/2019