Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate an intern in the Belux Finance Team. He/She will have to assist the controlling and accounting teams in their daily missions and in accomplishing projects (development, optimisation).
- Reporting: Prepare the daily report, weekly forecasts and monthly analysis on most of the P&L lines.
- Profitability analysis: Complete sales analysis from volumes to net income
- Assist the business controller in prices management (calculation of prices and technical implementation)
- Assist the credit manager in their daily tasks : Client risk analysis, regular review of the credit exposure and preparation of the monthly credit committees, DSO calculation and analysis
- Accounting: banking reconciliation, invoices booking
- Ad-Hoc analysis & creation of business presentations
Master student in Finance (Business School or University)
- Fluent in French and English
- Dutch is a plus
Professional experience & know how:
- First experience in controlling and/or business analysis (internship or apprenticeship)
- Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- SAP is a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strongly motivated and willing to learn
- Dynamism, creativity
- Good communication skills
- Autonomous team-player
- Client mindset
- Based in Head-office: Brussels
- Duration: 6 months
- Internship contract required
- Starting date : 07/2020