LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton is the world leader in luxury with a range of 75 prestigious brands. Thanks to our brand strategy and our international retail expansion, we are continuously growing and further developing since our foundation in 1987. Today, more than 156 000 employees contribute to the success of our group. Our products and values combine tradition and innovation and represent the highest quality.
LVMH Parfums & Kosmetik Deutschland GmbH is the German sales company for the perfume and cosmetics brands Dior, Guerlain, Benefit, Acqua di Parma, Givenchy and Kenzo.
Become part of our success story as ...
(Junior) Controller (m/f/d)
full-time and as soon as possible in Düsseldorf
What we offer:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
What to expect:
- Responsibility for the operative controlling / marketing controlling for one of our brands
- Supporting budget, forecast and reporting as well as monthly/quarterly closing and end of year according to IRFS
- Performance analyses of the operative business in order to derive recommendations for increasing the efficiency and profitability
- Strong business partner for the management as well as close cooperation with the different brand teams
- Further developing and optimizing our reporting systems and analyses, especially in retail
What to bring:
- Relevant university degree in business or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the field of Controlling in an international environment, ideally in FMCG
- Advanced knowledge in IFRS and HGB
- Strong MS Excel and SAP (FI/CO) skills
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Interest in the perfumes and cosmetics industry
- Open personality with a high level of intrinsic motivation, analytical and conceptional thinking as well as a goal-oriented and pragmatic work-ethic
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to your complete application (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date). Contact: Julia Ehlert