The objective of a Junior Controller is to support Business Controller CIS, Baltic & Iceland in understanding and evaluating financial performance of the business by establishing budgets, reporting of actual results and performing variance analysis. Help Business Controller in the demand planning process, management of allocated and value-added products.
There are 2 main areas of Junior Controller responsibilities:
Actual Reporting & Forecasting:
- Responsible for producing weekly forecast and monthly report for the region, highlighting the main variances and preparing draft comments;
- Contribution to Budget and LEs processes, collection and consolidation of information for further analysis by Business Controller;
- Analyze distributors' Depletions, Shipments and Stock levels;
- Ad hoc analysis on general business performance, per country, brand or product level;
- Support the Business Controllers in the monthly and quarterly A&P tracking;
Supply Chain (Business Planning)
- Monthly demand planning for a range of brands in 2 regions;
- Management of products and qualities under allocation;
- Keep track of commitments and related A&P spends of Value-Added Packs and POSM;
Education: Academic degree in Finance - controlling and accounting;
Languages: Fluent English;
Professional experience & know how:
A successful accomplished internship (min 6 months);
Autonomous working with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel; Hyperion Essbase; SAP APO
Technical & management skills:
Good knowledge in Finance & Accounting. Accurate and able to analyse, compare and interpret facts and figures quickly. Strong problem-solving abilities and business acumen. Creativity and openness for new developments.
Good communicator with all levels and functions of the business.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Integrity and rigor are a must, as well as pro activity and team spirit. Able to deal with ambiguity, stress and priority setting. Representative, responsible and Customer oriented. Curious and result oriented.
Willingness to consider an international career