Under the supervision of the market finance controller, and for the whole Iberian scope:
- Manage internal monthly reporting process to provide Managing Team with all end-of-month information and other departments with all the necessary and specific information requested (A&P situation, department expenses situation...).
- Manage monthly quantitative and qualitative reporting to Moët Hennessy, Moët Hennessy Europe and Brands owners ("Houses") according to the planning defined each year. Owner of deadlines and quality under any circumstances.
- Manage the reporting system (TOPAZ) inputting accounting information to be reported (SAP/Cognos) for each month closing.
- Specifically for Portugal, development of reporting from SAP to Topaz in the context of a new distribution company (less that 1 year old)
- Ensure local support for E&W BNT controller at Closing Period
- In charge of A&P WBS creation in SAP and in accordance with Topaz COA, in collaboration with Marketing Brand Managers. Monthly follow-up.
Perform any special study upon request of the Finance and Operations team.
Education : Business Administration
Languages : Spanish, English, French would be a plus
Professional experience & know how:
-Financial and accounting knowledge
-Strong Excel skills
-Knowledge of SAP and Hyperion/Essbase would be a plus.
Management, Personal & interpersonal skills: Willing to learn, commitment, respect of deadlines. Sense of responsibilities and priority setting, action oriented, drive for results. Customer focus and business acumen.
Initial 12 months contract that could be extended for an additional 12 months (2 years in total)