Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior. We are looking for a
JUNIOR E-RETAIL MANAGER (M/F/D)
full-time from Juni 2021 in Düsseldorf
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Development, optimization and negotiation of e-trade visibility and e-merch exposure at our top e-retailers
- Identification, design, realization and evaluation of new placements and e-retail projects
- Deep analysis of German benchmarks & market to extract strengths and weaknesses as well as localize general offers
- Test and learn of new activities and analysis of key successes and improvements
- Close collaboration with KAM & Sales, Product Management and Trade Marketing
WHAT TO BRING:
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- First relevant work experience in a digital role, ideally in FMCG and/or luxurycosmetics in an international environment
- Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Sense for digital and e-business trends, strong analytical and organizational skills as well as high motivation and creativity
SO, HOW FAR WILL YOU TAKE DIOR?
We are looking forward to your complete application (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date). Contact: Nicola Groth