- Assist the Regional FP&A Director and Regional CFO in reporting, forecasting, analysing financial data and coordinating regional processes
- Be a key go-to person to the assigned markets
- Lead and participate in monthly business review meeting
- Provide financial analysis and explanations on business performance
- Provide ad hoc financial simulation for business strategy.
- Oversee APAC Regional Office & Supervise and consolidate markets: overheads reporting and planning.
Management Reporting and Analysis
- Preparation of monthly reporting packages including variance analysis on volumes, Net Sales Income, Pricing / FTT, Marketing expenses, overheads headcount and Apport Marche.
- Provide accurate commentary to explain the business performance versus budget/forecast and last year result.
- Compile key business metrics and monitor and interpret the actual trends and analyse the change and factors affecting business performance and highlight any financial issues requirement management attention.Review and improve the existing reporting processes and reports for the region
- Liaise with assigned markets on a regular basis for all financial matters
- Develop sound knowledge of assigned markets covering economy, business, competition and financial matters and become a key go-to person to the assigned market
Asia Pacific Region Overheads/Capex
- Oversee APAC Regional Office overheads reporting and planning.
- Prepare the financial consolidation, analysis and comment on markets headcount and overhead costs variations for the actual and forecast period
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Education: Business School Degree
- Languages: English, French, Mandarin (useful)
- Professional experience & know how: Beginner
- Technical & management skills
- Financial Modelling and analytical skills
- Experience in integrated systems
- Experience in data downloading and extraction
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Personal & interpersonal skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with different cultures
- Ability to think critically, propose solutions to solve problems
- Focused on deadlines
- Candidates who can commence on 1 September 2018 in Hong Kong are highly preferred.