THE CONTEXT ________
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Benefit Cosmetics, Fresh and Make Up For Ever...
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics Middle East manages 8 different brands including Parfums Christian Dior, Make Up for Ever, Givenchy, Kenzo, Loewe, Acqua Di Parma, Guerlain and Benefit Cosmetics. LVMH P&C Middle East oversees an area of 47 countries in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and India with subsidiaries and agents' structures.
YOUR MISSIONS ____________
The Junior Financial Controller will assist and contribute to:
- Monthly closing and reporting (PnL, BS, CFS &DSO) using internal and LVMH tools
- Prepare monthly post-closing analysis (PnL, cashflow, sell-in sell-out vs Target and LY)
- Budget rev. process (preparing package &consolidating data from each department)
- Working capital optimization (AR, AP, inventory and Capex monitoring and follow-up)
- PO follow-up, alerting overspending, ensuring accuracy of coding and smooth flow
- Other regular & Adhoc analysis for marketing, commercial and logistics departments
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting & audit preferred
- Strong interest in luxury/retail business
- At least 1 previous experience in banking, audit or MNC controlling required
- Very strong capabilities in MS Office package, knowledge in Powerquery/PowerBI is a plus, potential candidate will be invited for excel test at the 1st stage
- Fluent English is mandatory, French and/or Arabic is an asset
- Eager to learn with "Can do" spirit, capacity to handle tight deadlines
- Detail oriented and well organized
Duration of period: 6-12 Months