The position is based in Rome. The candidate will join the Woman Accessories Style Department and will collaborate with the team ensuring the graphic development of design briefs.
The ideal candidate has an eye for trend, artistic talent and strong graphic abilities.
- Analyze and propose designs, samples and prototypes;
- Study materials and accessories;
- Analyze and study new trends;
- Create graphic illustrations;
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure project outcomes aligned with priorities and direction.
- 1/2 years of working experience in similar role within the luxury industry;
- Fashion Design Studies;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.