- Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant, the Junior Management accountant oversees the general accounting relating to the fashion brands we support in the UK.
- Responsible for three brands, Emilio Pucci UK Ltd, Givenchy Couture Ltd, Rimowa Great Britain Ltd balance sheet reconciliations and UK-Compliance.
- Preparing weekly bank reconciliations.
- Supporting the month end / balance sheet reconciliation process including but not limited to; reconciliations of Fixed Asset register, IFRS:16, prepayments, Payroll with Pensions, Accruals schedules etc.
- Assisting Senior Management Accountant in building the compliance reporting such as VAT declaration, EC sales declaration, Intrastat, PAYE/PSA settlements.
- Supporting the external audit process.
- Business partnering with management controllers.
- Meet deadlines and deliver required reporting.
- Knowledge of basic accounting, journals, accounting procedures and processes.
- Excel knowledge is required, previous experience of accounting software would be beneficial.
- Commercial awareness, pro-activity and ability to deal with queries.
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing.
- Strong team player.
- Very good attention to detail, ability to prioritise and to deal with high volume workloads, while ensuring that accuracy is maintained.