TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset!
To support our continued growth within the UK market, we propose an exciting opportunity to join our iconic brand:
Junior Marketing Manager
South Kensington, London (SW3)
Competitive salary, bonus, pension, life cover and private healthcare
Supporting the Marketing Manager in the development and implementation of the brand strategy in the UK, you will be instrumental in your contributions towards the creation of the brand marketing plan and operational executions. Acting as a brand ambassador, your main duties will be:
- Support the Marketing Manager in representing and activating the brand day to day across Media, sponsorships and Events
- Support and coordinate event creation planning and execution across brand partnerships (global & local) and brand ambassadors in the UK
- Contribute to the development and execution of local marketing strategy in terms of events, sponsorships and media activity
- Support in the building and maintenance of the annual brand business plan, determining brand objectives and full breakdown of activities
- Provide timely and detailed reporting following all activations, ensuring brand objectives have been met and ROI achieved.
- Support in the management and efforts of rights holders, agencies, clients and suppliers in the execution of the marketing plan
- Monitor competitor activities and feedback
- Continually monitor performance and effectiveness of the brand in terms of sales, advertising and trade marketing.
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent, studies in Marketing Communication preferred
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge & experience within sports and / or luxury goods industry
- Sponsorship and event management experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use various computer systems including all Microsoft programs and SAP Budget program.
- Good knowledge of the UK market (opinion leaders, publishing houses)
- Experienced & confident in stakeholder management
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Commercial awareness
If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and working with striking people, please apply now.