The position is based in Rome. The Junior Merchandiser Man will contribute to the development of the business in line with the positioning of the Fendi brand and the specific needs of each market. He/She will contribute to push the corporate strategy into the regions and pull fundamental information on trends and commercial needs from the markets.
- Develop regular sales analysis (weekly and monthly) by product category/region, providing feedback on possible actions;
- Contribute to stock management among the networks: analyzing inventory level, proposing stock re-balancing and adjustments versus target;
- Support the implementation of the merchandising strategies and participate in buying during show room period for all regions (Asia, Cina, Japan, USA, Europe, ME), including order validation;
- Perform the necessary market analysis in order to identify market requirements and sales trends, in terms of styles, models, functions, price ranges and competition trends;
- Support the retail buying process giving strategic guidelines;
- Focus on SLG, Belts, Textile and Fashion Jewelry.
- 1/2 years' experience in a similar role within the luxury industry;
- University degree in Economics or related fields;
- English fluent;
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology;
- Excellent merchandising and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Ability to both communicate and negotiate effectively;
- Strong luxury feeling.