The Junior Merchandiser is the Guerlain Ambassador at the multi-brand stores she/he works in.
She/he aims to develop and to strengthen the partnership between the Guerlain Italy and the trade's structures.
- To check product mix and planograms into the point of sales, verifying that all merchandising aspects are in line with the Brand image
- To present new products / novelties to the client team, detailing the main characteristics and the advantages towards competitors, as stated by the Marketing Department
- To implement trade marketing plan
- To check stock to guarantee optimized stock levels
- To developing and promoting the Brand image towards clients, maintaining tight relationship with them, gathering market and competitive knowledge, presenting information regarding products and events.
- Visit all pos every sales cycle
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Participate in counter merchandising maintenance according to corporate guidelines
- Identify and suggest possible areas of activities to develop the sell-out
- Out-going, courteous, genuine,
- Self-confident, liking contact with people and at ease to approach customers,
- Eager to satisfy customers,
- Comfortable working in a retail environment,
- Adaptable to novelty and change, eager to learn,
- Professional and positive,
- Well-organised and self-motivated,
- Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more.