To be responsible for business monitoring, planning and product allocation.
To support WRTW, Wshoes and Wacc with sizing, rebalancing, reorder and trainings.
To work with E-commerce team and Timepieces team for planning and merchandising. To closely work with store managers and retail performance team for product ambassador program.
To work on priority list and incentive program through collaboration with retail performance team
To work with VM team for rotation and window product allocation
Business monitoring and planning
- To optimize the sales monitoring tools, raise alarm and provide weekly/monthly forecast;
- To provide sales analysis for retail team from merch point of view;
- To work with WRTW, WShoes and WACC managers for sizing, allocation, rebalancing, training and sales tools development;
- To work with WRTW, WShoes and WACC managers for permanent, reorder and replenishment;
- To collect competetion information and generate regular market reports and analysis;
E-commerce & Time Pieces
- To work with e-commerce team for product assortment, replenishment and stock movements;
- To do business monitoring and forecast for e-commerce
- To support Time Pieces team with product information, retail /wholesales communication and transfers;
Internal communication & service
- Product ambassadors program - monthly evaluation and communication;
- In charge of product priority list for TOP STOREs, and product allocation for VM rotation/window needs;
- To be the consolidator for cross department 360 projects;
- To be the window for sales and product information inquires for stores and other departments.
1. Experience : > 2 years relevant working experience
2. Education : University graduation
3. Personality : Responsible, self-decipline, initiative, deliver excllence;
Team player with service attitude
Sense of beauty
4. Skills : Excellent Excel and PPT skills
Graphic design/edit skill is a plus
Good writing skills in Chinese and English