Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
In 1947 Christian Dior revolutionized the modern appearance of women through the composition of Miss Dior and the new look silhouette. In the years to come, he became the most renown fashion designer on earth, opening a new chapter in the history of the luxury world with the magic of his creations.
Become part of our success story as
Junior Product Manager Dior (m/f/d)
based in Vienna, Austria
Your passion - your job:
You will be in charge of implementing operational marketing plans in accordance to our international guidelines. You act as face of the brand towards external and internal stakeholders and secure the brand image and overall compliance with the strategy in the Austrian market. In detail you will be responsible for:
- Developing and realizing local marketing plans in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Novelty tracking and the preparation of Sales and benchmark analyses with recommendation for the local market
- Preparing reportings for the Headquarter
- Managing a detailed forecast for your responsible category
- Closely monitoring competition
- Preparing and translating marketing presentations for different stakeholders
- Managing the budget including a close tracking
- Being the first contact for marketing topics for the sales team
Your qualification - your profile:
We expect a business or marketing degree with a sense for the Luxury goods and at least 3 years of experience in Marketing. Preferably in the same industry. You are a well-organised, fast-paced, independent, autonomous and accurate person with excellent communication and presentation skills and you have the ability to work on several different projects at the same time as well as to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have high standards and have a high attention to details. Your diplomacy and negotiation skills will help you to be a good team player. Your mother tongue is German, and you speak English fluently - French is a plus. You are passionate about luxury products and have a high interest in our brand. The knowledge of the local selective distribution market would be a plus.
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz