The position is based in Rome. The candidate will manage multiple design briefs through creative and innovative techniques and will develop the design of the product that will become a prototype for production. She/he will manage projects from concept to production. The ideal Junior Textile Designer is experienced and has an eye for trend and the ability to create original saleable products.
- Collaborate with the Team to create and develop original Textile design concepts, fabrications and seasonal themes maintaining the Company identity;
- Interpret fashion vision and trends into successful product lines for the Textile category;
- Complete trend research, select materials, design and develop printed textile ranges;
- Prepare materials and inspirational mood boards for meetings and products presentations;
- Manage relationships with internal departments and external suppliers;
- Archive and catalogue all materials and color charts using relevant software.
The successful candidate is passionate about design and fashion industry. She/he will have the following attributes:
- Fashion Design Studies;
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience as Textile Designer within the luxury industry;
- Excellent freehand drawing/ sketching skills;
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational skills;
- Team Player and Proactive;
- Fluent in Italian and English.