PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To build strong partnerships with assigned retailers, shaping and realising joint strategies to grow sales and profit, increase market share, respecting at all times the image and priorities of the Givenchy brand.
To define and agree with Head of Sales Annual Commercial strategy and Marketing proposition for each given Retailer.
To seize any opportunity to increase both Sell-in and Sell-out and improve space/location and Image in all relevant doors.
- Define a vision and strategy for assigned retailers, outlining the ambitions to improve sales, profit and brand image, and the initiatives needed to achieve those ambitions.
- Coordinate other functions to ensure long-term objectives and budgets are aligned by championing retailer needs and priorities to the greater business.
- Review progress monthly and annually to ensure delivery is on track and adapt plans as appropriate.
- Establish and monitor budget investment, trading terms and conditions to drive the business and ensure profitability per account.
- Negotiate annual Commercial Agreements, agreeing the vision and strategy for assigned retail partners, to support annual budget
- Define and implement retailers' specific Joint Business Plans (JBPs), reviewing the progress quarterly with the retailers to ensure delivery and adapt plans as appropriate.
- Define retail and wholesale targets and review monthly performance.
- Anticipate challenges and fluctuations in performance and develop and deliver proposals to mitigate risks.
- Prepare/co-ordinate sales strategy documents for company strategy meetings and present retailer specific strategy to retailers, ensuring their buy-in.
- Secure appropriate allocation and sell-in for the new launches & review the sell-in and sell-through of all the key projects
- Analyse sales forecasting, stock levels and returns to drive the objectives of the agreed annual retailer strategy.
- Partner with other functions to ensure all retail opportunities are maximized
- Present at sales conferences an overview of Retail and trade marketing plans with emphasis on key initiatives to ensure retail support from field team.
- Liaise with sales force to identify, agree and monitor regional staffing opportunities and local action plans and to understand store performance and brand positioning in each retailer.
- Establish key relationships with all retailers' headquarters and retail teams in key stores and deliver the strongest and most professional relationship within the category.
- Act as a primary contact for all communications with retailer partners.
- Develop engagement plans to enhance reputation of Givenchy within given retailers and continue to build close working relationships across relevant retailer departments (Trading and Operations, Marketing, CRM, Online, Supply Chain, Staffing)
- Coordinate other functions as needed to ensure engagement plan is delivered.
- Support, coach and develop Key Account Executive. Set annual objectives, monitor performance and provide feedback in line with company PCR process.
- Work with the finance department to ensure underpayments are cleared monthly and all internal trackers are completed on time and accounts are in line with budget.
- Build a peer network across other LVMH brands.