Manage the Moet Hennessy portfolio with the China Duty-free customers (All duty-free channels in the North Region) with the aim to achieve the agreed targets and implement the correct brand strategies. Aim for amazing demonstrations of animation and visibility in high impact locations with maximum consumer interaction and penetration.
Portfolio Representation Functions
- Planning/administration and key account coordination.
- Achieve objectives as defined by the Key Accounts Director - Greater China, for the accounts assigned on the entire MH portfolio along with the identification of any new business opportunities for MH brands.
Account Coverage and Servicing
- To conduct visits and provide support service to customers points of sale.
- Monitor performance and facilitate business.
- Implement promotion and merchandising programs as outlined in the annual plans
- Propose new listing & maintain current listing as required.
- Prepare & present quarterly business reviews with all customers.
- Work on all logistic and volume forecast aspects of the business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with stakeholders of all levels within the outlets .
- Closely coordinate outlets requirements and servicing.
- Manage/monitor promoters assigned to these accounts.
- Ensure the distribution, facings and RSP
- Gather relevant information on pricing, consumer profiles, trends, consumer off-take for MH and competitive brands
- Develop robust incentive schemes for the promoters and report back on their effectiveness and results with store depletions
- Training and develop the promoters skills across the MH portfolio of brands to enusre exceptional brand knowledge and selling skills
- Provide all requested information necessary for weekly/monthly reports, business reviews and brand plans.
- Submit evaluation reports on all promotional activities and recommend areas of improvement.
- Coordinate all monthly Purchasing orders from customers, and gathers them for proceeding by MHAP logistic department.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of orders.
- Work closely with Finance department for credit & payment controls on all customers.
- Conduct product training for sales promoters & customers as necessary
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Excellent spoken and written English, and Mandarin (a must)
- French would a plus
Professional experience & know how :
- Minimum 5 years' experience in China Travel Retail industry / Luxury industry
- Experience in merchandising and retail promotions is plus
Technical & management skills :
- Key account management
- Sales and negotiation techniques
- Management of promoters
- A&P management.
- P&L account management