What responsibilities will you have?
- Manage national and regional key accounts (top retailers and cash and carry chains), and negotiate with them yearly agreements/deals on promotional and activation plans by visiting them regularly
- Build a direct relationship with the different buyers in accordance with the Commercial
- Negotiate and follow up the implementation of the sales and promotional activities within the given perimeter
- Identify new opportunities for growth
- Analyse and review individual customers assortment, premium mix, brands activations and promotional plans
Set up periodic sales forecast reviews (sell in and sell out) by customer
Help and support Credit management and Administration in the financial management of customers
Be a reference for KA Customer Service Dept. and Marketing, in order to establish a virtuous circle of communication and integration
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min. 5 years experience in a KAM role that involves negotiations with large national retailers/cash&carry etc.
- Extensive experience in negotiating at national level and in managing promotions and contracts
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building and conflict management skills
- Affinity with the luxury w&s industry
- Willing to travel up to 50% of their time
- Fully fluent in Italian and English
- Based in the Milan area / willing to relocate there