What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop the On-Trade sales sector customers in the center part of Switzerland (Bern, Aargau, Zoug, Luzern & Oberwallis) and build the entire MH portfolio according to the MH strategy
- Active prospection of new customers and management of existing ones across all areas: hotels/palaces, restaurants, wholesalers, night clubs, ski resorts
- Build and ensure high level of visibility of MH brands within all customers
- Achieve profit, volume, visibility, and brand building objectives
- Organize and animate tastings to train customers staff
- Analyze Volumes/NSI reports and take adequate actions with customers to gain market shares
- Provide on-going feedback / inputs regarding market conditions and competitive activities to internal functions (marketing, logistics, customer service etc)
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min 3 years of experience in a key account role
- Knowledge of the w&s industry and of the horeca channel in the area (hotels, bars, restaurants, resorts, etc.)
- Strong commercial and sales skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to collaborate with different remote Teams
- Time flexibility
- Mandatory languages: German and English. French a plus.