What responsibilities will you have?
- Promote sales volume and value and brand development in the off trade market
- Manage direct national key accounts, indirect national Off Trade stores, direct local specialist accounts (PROs)
- Build a direct relationship with the different buyers, and in accordance with the Commercial strategy:
- negotiate and follow up the implementation of the sales conditions and promotional activities
- optimise the visibility and the image of MH Portugal products in line with the strategies established per channel and per client
- identify new opportunities for growth
- obtain, analyse and report quantitative and qualitative data: sell-out per outlet, stocks, RSPs, promotional activities KPIs, competition activity, environment, IRI tendency, etc.
- Analyse and follow up clients:
- Knowing and mastering their P&L in order to properly quantify the impact of actions and conditions proposed
- Prepare and report periodic sales forecasts: annual, quarterly and monthly
- In collaboration with the Brand Managers and Trade Marketing, propose and prepare promotional plans, maximising ROI and benefits for the brands.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in a Regional or National Key Account role, ideally in the Drinks industry
- Knowledge of Trade-Marketing
- Strong commercial planning skills and organization
- Knowledge of the market: clients, channels, competition etc.
- Expert user of sales tools and Microsoft Office package and strong analytical skills
- Strong conflict management skills
- Willing to travel up to 30% of your time
- Open to international mobility in the future
- Home based in Lisbon or Porto
- Portuguese and English fully fluent