PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This is one of the key support roles within the sales team.
It is a Retail-focused planning and administration role ensuring implementation of Givenchy strategy down to store level via clear communication and monitoring of all elements within the Sales function.
Key contact with retailers to ensure synergy between Givenchy Sales department and the Retailers (Boots, The Perfume Shop, The Fragrance Shop).
KAE Provides accurate & detailed sell-out and sell-in analysis, assists sKAM with monthly forecasting and annual budgets and plans successful implementation of Trade operations within specified retailers.
- Collate weekly Retail panel data for including submission of Monday retailer snapshots, update weekly brand plans and liaise with retailers on ranking requests.
- Run and evaluate weekly Retail Sell-in and Sell-out reports.
- Communicate analysis by retailer to the Field Team, and action stock requests from the field.
- Track and analyse sell through, stock holding, launch performance and other factors as necessary, and offer suggestions to drive the business.
- New launch and Ltd editions - weekly monitoring and reporting of the trackers.
- Competitor activity monitoring and updating trackers.
Liaising with Customer Service
- Validate all incoming orders in line with allocation and stock availability.
- Ensure the smooth supply-chain process is up to date and maintain a high level of control in any supply-chain issue, incl. support to SKAM on chasing stock and order management.
- Provide best-seller and stock level report and analysis.
- Administer the exchange of information with retailers and update weekly trackers.
- Ensure the Sales data base is up to date; correct codes for all retailers, SAP numbers and distribution information.
- Provide sell-in vs. target and sell-through reports for all launches for KAM.
- Provide assistance in the organisation and operation of promotional activities and visits on-site.
- Working alongside the Retail Manager and SKAM and validated by Commercial Director, develop Consultant and Area Manager incentives, determine targets/ monitor progress/ communicate results/ organise distribution of gifts and incentives.
- Participation in monitoring and maintaining the P&L, through updating the business plans, outlining retail and gross sales, returns, markdowns, staffing, incentives and marketing.
- Prepare New Line Forms for all launches and promotions for the appropriate Client/ retailer contacts and internal stakeholders to internal and external deadlines.
- Administer the exchange of information with retailers, e.g. stock allocation for new launches, discontinued lines, January and July Sale, Xmas Markdowns and replenishment issues.
- Co-ordinate journey plans and promotional calendar.
- Liaise with Customer Services and analysts to ensure new launches are captured in Aurora.
- Monitor, review and validate stock orders from retailers.
- Prepare information and slides for Sales Conferences/ Journey Training presentations/ Retailer Strategy Meetings and Commercial Director account meetings.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when required for designated retailers.
- Set up timely and correct Purchase Orders and ensure valid coding of invoices for all committed spend.
- Ensure the committed spend is within budget for the retailer group.
- Review underpayments, overdue accounts with Finance team and chase SKAMs and Retailers regarding their action plan to recover debt.
- Manage and follow-up application of new account creation/closure (ACD forms) providing update to Marketing and Sales.
- Schedule follow up meetings with Retailers- organize venue and travel
Reports To: Key Accounts Manager Direct Reports: N/A
Internal: GM External: Primary Retailer Contacts: Buying
- Commercial Director Secondary Retailer Contacts:
- Sales team (Inc. Retail Manager) Accounting, Marketing, Merchandising
- Marketing and Online
- Customer Service
- Field Sales Team