The Glenmorangie Company, part of the worldwide leading luxury goods company LVMH - Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton - is looking to recruit a Lead Capital Project Leader. Reporting to the Technical Director, this position is based at our Production site in Livingston, and will manage three direct reports.
The Lead Capital Project Manager's main mission is to manage the development and delivery of capital projects across all sites, and provide leadership in project management, and in the delivery expertise to the Company.
- Manage the Project Managers
- Work with Marketing to manage delivery of projects on time to the correct costs and standards
- Create and manage project delivery timelines
- Deliver proposed project costings
- Provide expertise in capital project management
- Explore and introduce innovation and new technologies
- Communicate status of all live projects across cross-functional teams
- Carry out project risk reviews and manage complexity
- Assist buyers in tender document preparation and participate in supplier selection
- Participate in ongoing supplier assessments
- Supply information required for production and quality documentation
- Manage architects and other contractors
- Ensure co-ordination with Compliance Departments on legal and mandatory requirements (including COMAH) and assist in the full delivery of these requirements
- Prepare and maintain project related ISO documentation
- Expertise in Capital Project Management
- Proven project management
- Commercially aware
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of legal and mandatory requirements for packaging materials
- Demonstrated people manager with recognised management training
- Financial management
- Committed to people development and management
- Strong communicator, good organisational skills, and ability to work across functions and cultures.
- Completer/ finisher, analytical, self-managing, team player with collaborative mind set
Package: Competitive salary and benefits package which relates to skills and experience. Please state your desired salary expectations on application.
NOTE: Only candidates with a suitable profile will be contacted for further discussions about the position. Unsolicited introductions from employment agencies will not be accepted.