The Manager will work collaboratively with both HR and the business to identify learning needs and create sustainable learning methodologies. The role encompasses training coordination, design, delivery, consultation, performance management education and coaching and is responsible for ensuring alignment with business priorities, practices and policies.
- Establish strong partnership with business clients/internal customers to continuously remain aligned with current business issues and opportunities, as related to learning and development.
- Actively assist in the communication, alignment and implementation of learning and development related initiatives across the Division, in support of DFS business goals and strategic objectives.
- Assess Division development needs and conduct training in areas ranging from supervisory/management skills to selling and service, as required to fill identified needs.
- Review and revise course materials to remain current with operating processes, procedures and systems.
- Serve as consultant to Division on development and execution of training ensuring highest quality of instructional design and delivery.
- Ensure delivery of an effective induction on-boarding program to support retention of new talent and encourage a smooth transition into the business.
- Provide Customer Service, and Product Knowledge training as required.
- Coordinate orientation schedule for all new managers.
- Serve as Master Trainer for Global programs, training others to conduct programs as required and delivering training for Supervisory and Management programs.
- Manage co-ordination and effective delivery of Company training programs in support of strategic objectives. This includes incorporating language and behaviors of Apprentice to Master program as business operational excellence.
- Identify individual coaching and developmental needs of Interns, Management Trainees, and Division Team in conjunction with Individual Development Plan (IDP) and LVMH Talent. Implement strategy and tools to address those needs.
- Provide support and education on performance management for line management
- Educate and support managers to implement effective development plans for their team members.
- Work closely with line management and HR team to identify and manage language and product knowledge trainings needs.
- Sales floor coaching and modeling.
- Evaluate current training vendors for continued suitability, initiate and maintain relationships with all required vendors to meet region/company training needs.
- Track and monitor training hours for Division staff for year-end reporting.
- Conduct ad-hoc training and refresher training as requested.
- Assist with other HR activities, including HR Generalist duties.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Travel to between Singapore locations, other Division and Group locations as needed.
- Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
- 5+ years, preferably including program management, instructional design or training management with relevant L&D technical experience
- Experience working with best-in-class organizations known for excellence HR, talent development and/or learning and talent management