The HR Learning & Organizational Development Intern provides support to the Moët Hennessy USA and Belvedere organizations with a focus on learning and organizational development, onboarding, employee engagement and diversity and inclusion activities. Reports directly to the Director, Learning & Organizational Development and works closely with the Recruitment & Development Team.
Main Projects and Responsibilities:
Learning & Organizational Development
- Participate in the development of annual learning & development strategy.
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments to support business and talent development objectives.
- Track annual and Mid-Year Performance & Career Review (PCR) and Organizational Management Review (OMR) development priorities.
- Manage training registration, enrollment and attendance status, as well as communication (pre and post) with participants and Managers.
- Act as the main liaison with LVMH House Americas Development Team on LVMH programming.
- Ensure L&D catalog remains current, inclusive of LVMH, Moët Hennessy, and MHUSA programming.
- Coordinate quarterly Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) programming, inclusive of partnering with Recruitment & Development team on talent selection.
- Support the design, implementation and marketing of new program offerings.
- Responsible for maintaining the learning & development activity tracker and regular analysis and reporting of KPIs.
- Provide learning & development presentation support as needed.
- Assist with the development of internal communications and branding collateral, inclusive of postings on MH Central, LinkedIn, etc, in partnership with Corporate Communications Team.
- Assist with research and vetting of external learning & development and educational consultancies, curriculums, etc. for benchmarking and to increase current portfolio of offerings.
- Support and organize MHUSA Induction Program events, inclusive of communication with new joiners, event app maintenance, agenda and presentation planning, and all event logistics.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives related to onboarding, working cross-functionally with all relevant departments to ensure a memorable experience for new joiners.
Employee Engagement and Diversity & Inclusion Activities
- Work closely with all HR business partners to deploy employee engagement initiatives, inclusive of surveys, global and local transformation projects, etc.
- Assist with planning and coordinating annual Work/Life Choices event programming.
- Support the planning and implementation of Diversity & Inclusion strategies and programs in partnership with Polycultural and Women @ MHUSA committees.
- Assist on projects and activities with the MH Mixer and Holiday Party planning committees.
The Learning & Organizational Development Intern will have the opportunity to work on many other HR projects as they arise.
- Undergraduate degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources, or similar area required
- Past internship and/or work experience in Learning & Organizational Development
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Understanding of adult learning theory
- Strong interest in and curiosity for learning
- Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently
- Strong customer focus, sense of urgency and confidentiality
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles and liaise with all levels of employees
- Cross-functional team player with the ability to work independently
- Organized and efficient with time management and project management
Internship start date: Fall 2019
Duration: 12 months