LVMH has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Learning Specialist to join the passionate Learning & Development Team, APAC based in Singapore. The position will focus on a vast array of learning and development activities held at our LVMH APAC Talent Development Centre including leadership programmes, lab series, cross-brand forums and skills-based workshops. This role will work closely with the L&D Manager and brand stakeholders to ensure programs and events are managed smoothly and to the requirements of the business.
- Liaise with key learning partners regarding requirements for programs
- Source, identify and evaluate potential learning partners
- Monitor execution of learning initiatives and propose enhancements and alternative methodology
- Support online and offline content creation for key in-house programs
- Manage the LVMH training catalogue and calendar management including communication with brands' HR teams and participants regarding upcoming programs
- Monitor and track participants' enrollment via talent system
- Work closely with Training Executive to organize logistics related to learning initiatives and events
We hire creative thinkers who have a pragmatic business mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, an international outlook, and an appreciation for luxury goods.
We are looking for a candidate with a true passion for learning and development of people. They will be professional, highly motivated and confident in communications to a diverse stakeholder base. They will be comfortable to "roll up their sleeves" to operationalize programs as well as take a more considered approach to return on learning investment.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in a learning/ training role
- Strong organizational skills coupled with precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office