Support the Fendi Industrial control team in the controlling activities through financial analyses (reporting, analysis, kpi's and objective settings, budgeting) both at LG & Accessories production site level and company level.
Prepares and issues management reporting on the KPI's used by the Group.
Act as business partner for Product Development, procurement and production teams on site.
Is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of the IT tools together with the maintenance of existing tools for controlling
- Monthly and yearly analysis, reporting, budgeting according to Company deadlines
- Maintain relationship with Industrial/Product teams, including but not limited to product development, procurement, production, ...
- Support production processes in order to guarantee a clear financial view, interacting with: Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistic, Costing depts.
- Monitor production/samples costs, plant Opex/Capex, production variances and margin evolution
- Participate in reviewing industrial Kpi's dashboard
- Monitor raw material stock and relevant depreciation
- Participate to pricing session before buying campaigns in Milan/Rome
- Support the implementation of new controlling methodologies
- Supervise 1 Junior Controller in the Plant
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment is needed
- Capability to promote team-working and collaboration among the different functions both at local and company level is highly recommended
- A high level of personal discipline and integrity is highly recommended
- A drive-for-achievement and highly goal-oriented mindset is needed
- Dynamic, enthusiastic personality with a proactive approach is appreciated
- Tenacious and robust with willingness to roll up the sleeves attitude is appreciated
- An "hands-on" approach together with a high commitment in respecting working deadlines are highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of excel, power point, experience in industrial controlling is required (min. 5 years). Knowledge of Stealth 3000 is a plus.
Bagno a Ripoli (Florence), will be required to be present in Rome part of his/her time.
Industrial Control Manager (based in Rome)