The resource will be included in the Product Development Department, he/she will support the Collection Merchandising team in the operative management of the Collection for the Leather Goods category and in the creation of the benchmarking analysis. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
Analyze the Collection sell-in and sell-out data for the Retail, Wholesale and Franchising channels.
- Analyze the data related to the composition of the offer and the purchasing.
- Support the benchmarking analysis related to the product placement of the competitors.
- Participation to the management of special requests, corporate gift and sponsorships.
- Samples managing in support to the team activities.
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Management or similar.
- Previous experience in similar position is considered a plus.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written).
- IT abilities (particularly Excel and Power Point).
- Good analytical, planning and deadlines monitoring skills.
- Problem solving, precision, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.