The position is located in Bagno a Ripoli (Florence). The candidate will report to the Modeling Manager and will be involved in all the activities related to the model development process, from initial concept through to finished product.
- Make the models with CAD;
- Check and correct product models;
- Solve the problems of industrialization of the product and identify the most suitable working methods;
- Interpreting style office designs, considering all types of construction and applied materials;
- Follow the development of small leather prototypes;
- Collaborate with the product development team and prototyping to collect all the information needed to make the product.
- Prior experience (at least 5 years);
- Good knowledge of product development process
- Excellent knowledge of Aimpes CAD;
- Strong attention to details and luxury sense;
- Good relational skills;
- Team working;