The position is based in Bagno a Ripoli (Florence). The LG Purchasing Manager oversees the process of raw materials management ensuring the achievement of service objectives, cost and quality defined by the direction. He/she collaborates to the definition of strategy guidelines and spending budget. He/she identifies suppliers, evaluating the convenience between quality and price.
- Identify and manage suppliers in compliance with the quality standards and technical requirements. Define the delivery time the payment methods;
- Ensure compliance with the agreed procedures and supervise the materials quality control. Ensure the conformity of the material received, managing eventual complaints and restitutions;
- Manage the plan of purchases based on the Master Planning;
- Define the purchase plan with strategic actions ensuring continuous performance monitoring through qualitative and quantitative KPI's and the necessary corrective actions;
- Locate and control the levels of safety of all materials in stock, avoiding stockouts on all strategic materials, managing the suppliers for restocking and special orders;
- Monitor the costs in order to optimize purchasing policies and comply with Industrial Budget;
- Master's degree in management engineering or economics;
- 5-7 years' experience in the same role preferably in the fashion industry;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Procurement skills;
- Team working skills;
- Understanding and ability to analyse business processes;
- Strong attention to details;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Flexibility and ability to interact with stakeholders.