Main job objective
The role of the Legal Advisor is part of the HR&Legal Department and reports directly to the HR&Legal Director. He/she provides legal advice to all the different departments of the Company, with the main focuses on the corporate law, the governance, the national and international contracts, including also the supervision on the litigation part.
Essential duties and job responsibilities
The Legal Advisor will mainly deal with:
- the drafting and the negotiation of the contracts, in particular: the distribution and the franchising agreements, the license agreements, co-branding, terms of sales, consultancy agreements, real estate, confidentiality clauses, the contracts related to the supply of goods and services and about logistics, ...;
- the Privacy and the GDPR issues, in particular focusing on the regulations about the protection of personal data of the different categories of people involved, as for example, resellers, suppliers, employees, customers.
In addition to this, he/she will take care of the appointment of the person/s in charge of the processing of personal data (the DPO), the confidentiality agreements for external suppliers, the corporate IT regulation, the website, the CRM projects (marketing and profiling), video surveillance systems, in coordination with the system administrator and the DPO for the drafting of the related documents;
- prompt and continuous legal advice, with a "hands-on" approach, in favour of all the different departments of Emilio Pucci;
- Corporate housekeeping in favour of the international structure of the Company, in particular: the preparation and the coordination of the minutes of the shareholders' and the board of directors' meetings, the powers and the proxy, the notary powers of attorney, the projects management in Italy and the coordination with the international projects (for example the implementation of new companies abroad);
- a fully and comprehensive approach on the administration of the ordinary insurance programs (especially: insurances against all risks, transports,..) and the extraordinary insurance programs (for example in occasion of special projects for public events);
- the internal administration of the litigation issues and the coordination with the external legal advisors;
- legal support for issues concerning labour law;
- Follow up Corporate Governance.
- 5 + years of experience in Legal departments of Fashion Companies and/or Sales, Retail or International Law firms;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, included Legal English. A good knowledge of French would be an asset;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and negotiating skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage changes
- Resilience and orientation to results and objectives