Reporting to the Finance & Internal Control Manager, the Legal & Compliance Specialist's primary objective is to ensure the coordination of internal legal activities and support the relationship with LVMH legal department, Italian and foreign advisor partners. He/she supports and oversees all legal and contractual matters related to the Maison HQ activity, with direct liaison with all departments and the Group Legal coordination team. He/she supports the Manager with checks on the coherences of the administrative behaviours of central departments and the Maison markets organization, both as regards methodologies and company procedures; carries out audits in the administrative, contractual and commercial fields, certifying their correctness; develops and proposes rules and procedures for inter-functional processes and verifies their correct application; guarantees compliance with the Ethics Code.
- Coordination of internal legal activities and the relationship with LVMH legal department, Italian and foreign external studies;
- Support in reviewing and finalizing contractual agreements and compliance with the Maison Selective distribution network
- Mapping of the main company processes and drafting procedures;
- Carrying out testing and formalization of self-assessment activities;
- Legal advice to other company departments;
- Periodic updating of news regarding compliance with the company functions involved;
- Support on GDPR matters;
- Supervision of compliance related to corporate, local and central procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in law - Business Law
- Fluent in English; preferable knowledge of French
- At least 4 years of experience in similar roles (Legal & Compliance) within multinational companies and / or consulting firms
- Excellent knowledge of Office; preferable knowledge of SAP FI/CO
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork, communication, consumer and goal oriented, problem solving