Provide legal support across all lines of business (except labor laws and tax laws) enabling profitable growth while mitigating legal risks and assure adherence to governance policies, ethics, and laws and regulations, in particular:
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the organization in close liaison with business team. Responds to ad hoc queries to include identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to provide appropriate legal solutions.
- Legal advice, drafting, review and negotiation of contracts in relation to marketing activities (sponsoring and license agreements)
- Legal advice in relation to CRM, e-commerce and internet activities (including protection of personal data dimension).
- 4 to 6 years of practical legal experience in law firms and/or in an international environment including experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts
- Completed law degree, preferably in Switzerland. Member of bar and experience in a law firm would be a plus.
- Fluent in French and English, German would be a plus.
- Excellent academic background