Role Mission: Under the coordination and supervision of the IP & Brand Protection Director within the Corporate Legal Department, the IP and Brand Protection Specialist will provide on-going legal counselling to the business partners in the areas of intellectual property rights-related matters.
- Supporting the prosecution activities linked to the portfolio of IP titles;
- Carrying out availability searches using on line and off line tools;
- Filing/Renewing trademarks, designs, copyright and/or giving instructions to local agents accordingly;
- Monitoring and supporting the anti-counterfeiting activities worldwide, both online and offline, throughout external counsels, investigators and other suppliers;
- Supporting litigation related to intellectual property through external counsels;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts of licensing, sponsorship and testimonial agreements, supply contracts and Intellectual Property-related agreements at large;
- Managing relationships with corporate clients and guiding them to secure projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Juris Doctor and Master in IP required;
- Fluent Italian and English communication skills are mandatory, both verbal and written;
- From 6 to 8 years' experience in a similar position, with a minimum of 2 years abroad;
- In-depth knowledge and strong background of IPR.
Informazioni aggiuntive per i candidati
- Strong customer/client service skills a must;
- Business oriented and problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to work under time constraints and to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities;
- Highly motivated and committed in terms of time and efforts;
- Attention to details and accurate;
- Good communications and interpersonal skills;
- High level of discretion, integrity and ethical standards.