MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
the Legal Intern is responsible for supporting the legal arm of Fresh, Inc. by conducting research, drafting legal memoranda, contracts, and correspondence, and performing other miscellaneous tasks as directed by the VP, Legal Counsel.
- Conduct research and draft internal legal memoranda on a variety of legal issues related to the cosmetics and personal care industry.
- Draft and review contracts relating to a variety of projects, including but not limited to, marketing campaigns, promotions, sweepstakes, vendors, and collaborations.
- Collaborate with the VP, Legal Counsel to create educational presentations on relevant legal issues, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, product branding/packaging, and overall risk management.
- Applicants must be in their second or third year at an ABA-accredited law school.
- A working knowledge of copyright and trademark law is preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Powerpoint is a plus.
Based in the New York City office