The Legal Manager provides overall legal support to the business in Middle East and India with particular focus on retail and corporate matters.
Reporting to the EMEI CFO, the candidate has a problem-solving capacity, strong interpersonal and communication skills, is a team player and is able to work independently.
She/he must be able to understand and articulate business issues and legal strategy in a timely fashion.
- Good experience in international contracts is necessary, with particular reference to lease agreements, supplies, construction and refurbishment contracts, services, sales and marketing agreement;
- Ability to work close to the business, analyse case law and provide recommendations;
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- The ideal candidate is graduated in primary university and admitted to the national Bar, and has 8/10 years of experience in Legal Departments of multinational companies or, alternatively, in International Law Firms;
- Experience in real estate, commercial contracts and corporate matters is a must;
- Knowledge of Middle East/India Laws is welcome;
- English, written and oral, is necessary and must be excellent.
- Advance knowledge of French or other language is a plus for this position.