The position is based in Florence. The HR Specialist will be involved in recruitment, training and development as well as administrative activities. Reporting to the Leather Goods & Logistic HR Business Partner, she/he will support actively in managing HR processes within the Leather Goods Industrial Plant and Logistic Pole.
- Manage recruitment activities and internal mobility, providing support to the Line Managers in identifying candidates fitting with Departments' needs in partnership with our specialist Recruitment team
- Deliver on boarding procedures to new employees, communicate internally new hirings and provide advice, assistance and follow-up on hire documentation as well as specific logistics needs
- Identify and implement technical training (e.g. internal Leather Goods School) and development programs that support employees' professional growth
- Participates in university career fairs and establish relations with relevant external partners, such schools and universities
- Provide support on employment issues and HR policies in a timely and consistent manner, in accordance with legislation
- Guarantee execution of administrative tasks and ensure the relationship with the Payroll Team as well as provide HR reporting to all the involved stakeholders
- Give support to the Leather Goods & Logistic HR Business Partner on Industrial Relations activities.
- At least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role. A previous experience in manufacturing environment preferably within the luxury industry is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with different deadlines, ad-hoc requests and prioritize the different tasks
- Proactive, independent and autonomous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English and Italian.