- Define the most appropriate strategy in terms of Distribution network and Inventory management. - Accordingly transform the Supply Chain, actively contribute to the roadmap and projects delivery.
- Efficiently design and manage both upstream and downstream flows (from Maisons to Customers/Clients via Distribution Centers when relevant).
- Implement and ensure the best productivity and quality of the operations realised throughout the network (copacking, last differentiation, etc.).
- Meet targeted quality of service respecting the 5 Cs approach: Client, Costs, Cash, Capital, Care.
- Ensure our compliance in terms of Customs and Excise Management.
Responsibilities and key tasks:
> Define and communicate the logistics strategy (Pan-European groups vs. local 3PLs, infrastructure design, service providers selection and capabilities, e-retail & CPS solutions, ...).
> Collaborate with Discos, regularly tender the Market and recommend the most adapted suppliers (warehouse, transportation and crossdocking). Co-lead the 3PLs negotiations.
> Develop logistics awareness in terms of innovations, presence, market players, etc.
> Control and monitor logistics budget in cooperation with the Finance department.
> Manage cost and performance to match logistics budget and service levels. Define appropriate action plan in case of deviance.
> Coordinate regional warehouses, transportation and customs activities.
> Be responsible for business continuity, proper traceability and reliability of associated tracking systems.
> Define and monitor KPI, objectives and corrective action plans.
> Continuously develop and propose processes / methods / tools to improve our performance.
> Ensure a good cooperation and communication within the Supply Chain internal community and the different stakeholders.
> Ensure compliance, respect and improvement of Group rules and guidelines.
> Share and communicate both vision and strategy to the logistics stakeholders.
> Set challenging and achievable objectives for each Market.
> Organise and manage resources (identify talents, draw succession plans/mobilities and other jobs rotation opportunities).
> Recruit, animate, motivate, train and grow teams and talents to guarantee future efficiency.
> Bring guidance in project and run modes, manage and accompany changes.
> Solid and extensive experience (min 7 years ideally) in logistics, with the double competence of Logistics operations and Customs management
> Proven experience in understanding, building and managing engineering flows
> Proven cross functional management experience
> Strong analytical, logical and mathematical skills
> University Degree, ideally Master in Supply Chain
> Fluent in English, French a plus