Reporting to Logistics Director, you will be supporting the logistics department by implementing tools that will optimize visibility of all shipments initiated by Distribution center and stores as well as tools that will simplify the invoicing, payment and reconciliations processes. You will be responsible for preparing and supporting the relocation of the Distribution Center Operations to a new facility.
Process optimization traceability and invoicing for the logistic department.
- Work closely with the logistics team and head of department to review all current processes and tools.
- Find opportunities to simplify processes and reduce repetitive tasks for the team members.
- Create tools to enhance visibility and traceability on international and domestics shipments.
- Work with the logistics and finance departments to simplify invoicing, payments and reconciliation processes for all vendors within the department. Put in place tools to have full visibility on spends and budget follow up for all vendors and flows.
Prepare Relocation of the Operations and move to a new facility:
Work closely with the Distribution Center move project manager and execute project coordinator activities including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining action lists
- Create weekly presentation/meeting status update
- Coordinate activities with the local and central Distribution teams
- Ensure Inventories are properly balanced during the transition
- Work closely with the project team to assist in executing activities
Local Supply-Chain and Logistics team
Local Distribution Center Operations Managers
Local IT and Finance team
This position will open opportunities into following fields: Industrial, Supply Chain and Logistics.
BS/BA degree in technical discipline required
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work independently
Strong verbal communication able to work across functional areas and levels of the organization
Expert level Excel skills
Excellent ability to work & communicate within team framework