Our regional office is in charge of the Middle East (11 agents & 1 Joint Venture) and Indian Ocean (1 Spa, 3 Travel Retail Accounts and 9 retailers). The Logistics & Sales Coordinator is responsible of the order processing within a given timeline to ensure smooth operations in the two areas.
6 months mission based in Dubai.
Your main duties will be :
SALES ADMINISTRATION (55%)
· Process Basics and novelties orders taking into account the different countries deadlines from creation to approval of agents and retailers to launching the order in our French warehouse
· Monitor Back orders and make sure that novelties campaigns meet their On-Counter Date and are fully invoiced on time and provide monthly reports with comments on orders, missing items and delivery issues
· Inform agents, retailers and their respective Area Managers of potential shortages and quotas
· Coordinate with merchandising team for the counters, trays, gondola orders
· Provide support in the forecast
· Analyze, review claims before their submission to finance
· Coordinate monthly with Central Sales Administration for the processing of all orders and shipments
· Check references availability and coordinate closely with the Supply Planners
· Follow up with transport forwarders to ensure accurate leadtimes
· Monitor quota issues and liaise with Forecast & Demand teams to release the items
· Follow up agents, retailers stock levels and assortment to provide recommendations
· Monitor future stock levels of discontinued items
COORDINATION WITH MARKETING (15%)
· Update the Guerlain Order form twice a year for each semester
· Prepare monthly recap for novelties to be approved by Sales & Marketing
· Coordinate with Marketing, Training regarding gift and materials tools
Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain / Logistics / Business Management or Equivalent
Relevant Internships and international experiences
Rigorous and attentive to details
Knowledge of international regulations (CITES, ECOSMA...) is a strong advantage
Fluency in both French and English
Fluent in using MS Excel
Knowledge of SAP is a plus
Explorers by Nature.
Our new employer brand signature and the value proposition we make to our talents - current and future - elegantly encapsulates who we are. We are a Maison that has been exploring since its founding. A Maison that explores to imagine, invent and create, that explores to find the most beautiful ingredients in the world, and explores to craft exquisite products and spark dreams.
Guerlain is a Maison with a crystal clear raison d'être: everything we do, we do "In the Name of the Beauty" of our customers, our products and our planet. Our teams are motivated by a responsibility to preserve, develop and transmit to future generations the incomparable heritage that has been passed on to us by previous generations. This unique heritage has been shaped over 190 years of history spanning five generations of perfumers and 1,100 fragrances composed since 1828.
Guerlain creations are legendary in the worlds of fragrances, skincare and makeup, all signed by a distinctive culture of Beauty, an unwavering attachment to "Made in France" and total respect for the craft of artists and artisans alike. Our teams are characterized by rich diversity and differences, united by a shared commitment to bold initiative, innovation and a culture of "why not?". Our people explore their own individual journeys and paths.
Each day they embody and advance Guerlain's commitment to a more beautiful and sustainable world. They are all determined to play a role