Louis Vuitton Spain offers a 1 year "Contrato de Practicas" in our Madrid Head Office giving support to Retail Performance Management & Logistics Department for the Mediterranean Zone (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Turkey and Israel). The successful candidate will collaborate with the Retail Performance Management team in the daily operations and supply chain management for Mediterranean.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in conference calls discussing product launches, production shortages, delivery planning,
- Supervise thoroughly the transport of goods from warehouse to stores,
- Perform a detailed follow-up and analysis of transportation costs,
- Manage the correct processing of transportation invoices in SAP, in collaboration with our local Finance & Controlling teams,
- Secure a productive collaboration with our suppliers,
- Follow up of customs clearance in Morocco,
- Weekly analysis of stock discrepancies & performance through inventories & internal Louis Vuitton software (RMS),
- Active participation for store inventories in Madrid,
- Participation in other Logistics projects for the Mediterranean Region.
What are we expecting from you?
- Be a self-starter and autonomous in terms of agenda and priorities, organizational skills,
- Ability to manage separate work streams simultaneously and to work independently,
- Flexibility to deal efficiently with unexpected situations,
- Ability to analyze figures, strong hard skills,
- Passion for the brand,
- Fluent in Spanish & English, French is a plus,
- Advance Excel is needed,
- SAP beginner level is highly appreciated.
- Graduated from Business School or Business Administration in Engineering or Logistic is requested,
- A previous experience of at least 1 year in a logistic department and/or similar role is requested.
It is mandatory that the candidate can formalize a "contrato de practicas" based on Spanish labor law
Starting date: ASAP
Timetable: 40h from Monday to Friday