[ Importation ]
"- Work closely with the service providers and make sure that all importation processes & procedures are fully compliant, especially when handling the
products required for CITES and Wild animal permission"
"- DTS (Direct-To-Store) management : check the cargo arrival schedule from HQ and send out the product list to all stores for their accurate and timely
reception in Retail POS"
- Liaise among freight forwarder, customs broker, local logistics company and stores (or warehouse) with the importation service provider
- Check missing voucher in Retail POS and make sure of reception confirmation by the stores (or warehouse)
- Item discrepancy & product damage reporting to HQ and Regional team
- Check the landed costs charged by the suppliers and update them in the Importation Master file
- Provide the list of items received at the warehouse (mostly non-stocks) to the other departments for the expense allocation for the day
"- Send the Importation Master file (with the supporting documents of invoices, etc. ) to the finance team on a monthly basis for expense posting by AWB
in SAP and their payments"
- Provide the translation of the product information to be printed on the product label upon HQ's request (every season)
[ Exportation ]
- Issue the commercial invoice in the system for exportation (for stock rotation and/or re-balancing in Asia, shipback and defective returns to HQ, etc.)
"- Confirm the product list with final quantities, not only with stock planner and merchandising team, but also with the destination country, on a prompt
and timely manner to maximize the business opportunities in the Maision"
"- Check the relevant regulations and manage the exportation procedures : Liaison among warehouse, customs broker and freight forwarder after final
confirmation by the destination country"
- Clean up any remaining quantities in EXP location in the warehouse with prompt follow-up
[ Miscellaneous ]
- Local transporation arrangement for the important company events, such as FTS (Fur Truck Show), Defile event, Braderie, etc.
- Manage the local suppliers and monitor their terms & conditions in the contracts for the annual review and confirmation by Finance Director
- Manage the destruction process (1~2 times per year) for both stocks and non-stocks
- Manage full stock taking process for all stock locations including the stores (2 times per year), and report the final results to the management
- Provide the information to Finance team for inventory month-end closing as necessary and on time
- Review the inventory reports from warehouse, including the stock reconciliation between Retail POS and WMS, and perform the sample check
- Review the monthly billing from the warehouse and confirm whether the charges are in line with the contractual terms for accurate cost control
- Regular site visit to make sure of proper warehouse environment and operation
- Make sure of the accurate price tag printing for Outlet products as well as the new products transferred from the other markets
Communication with HQ and regional office
- Prepare all requirements in line with HQ message as a local logistics communicator
1. Experience :
- 3~5 year experience in the area of Logistics
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and regulation for Retail and Importation operations
- Familiar with 3PL warehouse management
- Retail Industry experience will be advantageous
2. Education :
- Bachelor's degree/Higher Diploma or equivalent
- Logistics or Trading major will be advantageous
3. Personality :
- Strong business acumen
- Result oriented
- Excellent people and communication skills to effectively deal with personnel at all levels
- Flexibility and be able to work under pressure and handle uncertainty
- Problem solver and timely decision making
4. Skills :
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
- SAP & Retail Pro (POS) experience preferred