In the role of Logistics Coordinator you will support the 11 Benelux & Nordic stores and more particularly the stock controllers to increase stock efficiency, in line with the standards of the Brand.
You will be responsible for animating the team of stock controllers, follow-up and monitor stock KPI's, build action plans together with store management teams and stock controllers, optimize product flows between warehouse and our stores (deliveries and reverses), ensure optimal product availability in the network together with Zone Supply chain and Region Merchandising teams and work closely with the Retail Performance team in supporting change management regarding various retail projects.
Continuously enhancing operational excellence and smooth stock operations, you will strive to enable the stores to maximize the sales transactions and achieve targets.
- You have a solid in store experience
- Outstanding sense of service
- Able to create strong & efficient transversal relationships at a distance in a multicultural environment
- Strong sense of responsibility & ownership
- Organizational & analytical skills
- English proficient, any language spoken in the Benelux Nordics region is a plus
@ Benelux and Nordics we offer:
- A very dynamic and fast-moving environment #agility
- A workplace where you can propose, try and implement innovative ideas #daring
- On a daily basis to work with & support multicultural teams (11 stores spread over 7 countries) #client centric approach
- Integrate a strong, supportive, fun and welcoming Head Office team #outstanding team spirit
- Regular business trips to the different locations in our network #thespiritoftravel
- An office based in Brussels with a lot of cultural activities and great places to live #belgianfries#waffles#chocolate