The Logistics Coordinator Temp at Fendi North America will assist the Logistics team in the weekly tasks and in different projects as needed. The team handles all shipping from Italy to the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil. Distribution to the stores (for retail, wholesale), E-commerce. Support After sales/Quality control repairs.
- Update US, Mexico, and Canada logistics logs.
- Streamline shipping and transportation processes by working closely with the freight forwarders.
- Create project log for non-merchandise shipments.
- Help Logistics Manager to review invoices from vendors for payment specifically for Canada and Mexico.
- Assist in researching specific shipping issues (clearance delays with customs for Fedex/UPS shipments, missing tracking numbers, shipment delays, and shipment claims) for E-commerce, Retail and wholesale.
- Assist in packing and shipping of repairs to the stores- supporting the After Sales team.
- Weekly packaging requests from stores.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Microsoft Excel: must be able input, export, sort, and filter data, create and modify spreadsheets, and use basic formatting.
- Knowledge of US Customs Compliance, HTS, CBP rules, and regulations.
- Spanish fluency is a plus.