The Logistics Manager is responsible for the daily and long-term performance of a Warehouse operations' expeditious and accurate receipt, booking, processing, put-a-way and distribution of merchandise into the Division. The Logistics Manager develops a high performance, results-oriented team of distribution associates dedicated to excellence.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with system data.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years as manager in an automated warehouse operation preferred/ Working experience with Customs, and other regulatory agencies. Airport operations beneficial.
- Positive and self-motivated, able to work independently and interactively with all levels of staff and management as a resourceful and proactive team member.
- Good interpersonal skills. Good planning and organizational skills.
- Six Sigma certification/APICS certification.
- Proficient in Lean principles.
- Travel as needed (Saipan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Hawaii, Los Angeles).