Bulgari is one of the most prestigious brands and global players on the luxury market. We create, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors.
Quality and excellence are the basis of our culture that reflects the same commitment within the working environment to achieve an organization aimed at the full satisfaction of the customer. Excellence for Bulgari means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide.
In order to support the development of its Accessories Business, Bulgari Ireland is searching for our accessories warehouse based in Amsterdam a
LOGISTIC SPECIALIST (m/f)
The Position will be based in Dublin, Ireland, with travelling to Amsterdam on a regular basis. The candidate will operate within the internal Logistic Department and will interface directly with suppliers and logistic partners. He/she will coordinate logistic activities on a worldwide level with our supplier and the other relevant Departments (Customer Service, Planning, Finance Department, Production, Quality Control and Product Development) and report to our worldwide Logistic Director.
The main activities of the position will be the following:
- Management of the supplier, managing our Accessories warehouse.
- Be the main point of contact for our Business unit & Luxottica on Logistics matter.
- Be the main point of contact for Dublin Customer Service and Supply Chain colleagues on Seasonal distribution strategy, PR Set & Vintage stock management and Buyback & Destruction
- Ensure that hallmarking with the assay office and CITES documentation are managed in a cost effective and compliant manner.
- Analyze the current logistics processes based on qualitative and quantitative evaluations;
- Design, access and propose different scenarios and solutions to improve quality/efficiency in the logistics processes;
- Propose actions for the logistics improvement and follow up the implementation
- Act as logistics reference for IT, Organization, Administration, Customer Service, Distribution Planning, the validation and the realization projects, e.g. when entering a new market...
- Support logistics operations by providing expertise and solutions to operational needs;
- Define Key Performance Indicators for vendor management and ensure that the standards are maintained.
- Act as trouble shooter in case of urgent situations identified internally or raised by a third party;
- Control the monthly invoices issued by our different suppliers and make sure that the invoiced rates are corresponding to the ones agreed and budgeted for.
- Control the Picking and invoicing follow up according to our monthly invoicing rules (cut-off date).
- Support annual stock taking, and periodic cycle counting with the operations team, and finance.
- Liaising and ensuring discrepancies are understood and resolved where appropriate.
- Support the definition of yearly budget and revisions
- Master in Logistics or university education with at least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Logistics;
- Budget and reporting techniques;
- Financial analysis techniques and tools;
- Knowledge of supply chain processes & techniques;
- Expertise with international distribution rules, networks, best practices, tools and third parties (customs regulation, transportation, warehouse management methods and systems);
- Knowledge of international distribution customs regulation, transportation, warehouse management) including legal & fiscal aspects;
- Microsoft Office
- SAP module SD and MM
- Fluent in English, Italian is mandatory
- Team work
- Intercultural knowledge
- Customer and service oriented