Loro Piana is a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments. Our focus has been the highest quality of our products and services, and we keep makeing effort and progress.
We are going through an exciting new challenge in the Japanese market todaywith the renewal of the brand image and positioning.
We are looking for a Marketing and Communication assistant who is motivated to grow with the company. In this role, you will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned communication programs. You will also assist the development of marketing collateral, support event implementation and responsible for daily PR activities including sample lending and showroom management.
Report to Marketing Communications Manager
- Keep calendars: editorials, advertorials, press presentation.
- Maintenance of media list.
- Assist in organizing and execution of events.
- Request and arrange necessary PR materials from HQ.
- Support relations with stakeholders, media and vendors.
- Sample leasing and showroom management.
- Proofreading of editorials and advertorials.
- Assist in tracking both printed and online media coverage.
- Report monthly PR results to HQ.
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties.
- Request to HQ marketing team to create all marketing tools such as Invitation, Catalogue, movie and light box visuals.
- Confirm proofreading, approval arrangement of DM and marketing tools to department stores. Request printing company, proofreading, printing instructions, and delivery management after printing.
- Order global tools for HQ such as letterhead and invitation card.
- Stock management about global marketing tools in warehouse.
- Assist in translating all Marketing related materials: Catalogues, Production Handbooks, Label, Booklets, and Hang Tags.
- Event coordination by communication with store staff for invitation, invitees, list and other necessary arrangements.
- Assist in events execution.
- A few years of experience as Marketing & Communication assistant or similar position
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow fashion industry trends and current methods
- Digital Savvy: Experience and savviness in digital, SNS
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Japanese: fluent
- English: busuness level (both oral and writing)
About Loro Piana
Since founded in 1924 in Italy, Loro Piana has been working with the best raw materials available on earth for six generations. We are always trying to find new ways to get the utmost quality for fabrics and garments that can last more than a lifetime.
We control every stage of production for the utmost quality, from the collection of the natural fibres, right down to the delivery of the finished products to retailers.
We believe that "luxury is quality with no compromise. It's not the price, but the innate value of something."
The Finest materials:
Also know as "fiber of the gods" because it is the rarest, finest animal fibre in the world, comes from a small Andean camelid. Vicuna were being designated as an endangered spicies because they had been poached by people who were attracted by this beautiful fiber. In 2008, Loro piana established the "Reserva Dr. Franco Loro Piana", Peru's first private nature reserve. In just five years the number of animals in the reserve has doubled, confirming the significance of Loro Piana's contribution to saving this precious animal from extinction. Today Loro Piana is the world's number one processor of vicuña, the finest fibre that can be legally obtained from an adult animal. Once spun and woven, the vicuña is entirely crafted in Italy.
"The Gift of Kings"
Wool, the oldest natural fibre known to man, has been taken to an exceptional level of fineness and quality. Measuring only 12 microns, this wool is finer than cashmere, as light as vicuña and only available in extremely limited quantities: around 2,000 kilos a year compared to the 500 million kilos of fibre auctioned annually in Australia and New Zealand, home to the world's best wool.
"World Record Bale"
Loro Piana acquires the world's finest wool.
The record-breaking wool is an incredible 10.3 microns fine.
Every year Loro Piana purchases the finest bales of wool from Australia and New Zealand to create exclusive fabrics.
The record bale represents the very finest merino wool and is used by loro Piana to exclusively create 40 bespoke suits.
You can check an article of Loro Piana by Mr. Kamba, the chief editor of "FORZA STYLE".
Please click here for more details.