The 24-month Leadership Program will immerse young talents in an accelerated learning environment to develop their Team and Retail Management skills through on-the-job training, diverse projects, personalized mentoring as well as engagement with our management team.
The structured rotational program across Stores and Office will equip our Management Trainees with multi-faceted operational experience and practical skillset to prepare for a management role in Retail.
In Stores, Management Trainees will have hands-on experience with Clients, as well as Business Development, Retail Operations, Team Management and Project Management. During the Office attachment, they will be tasked with functional assignments. They will also gain first-hand exposure to the dynamics of how different departments work together through a cross-functional project.
Throughout the program, Management Trainees will be part of a community of fellow trainees from different markets for experience sharing. They will also have the opportunity for regional exposure through shared learning and projects.
The program will incorporate a range of learning opportunities as well as mentorship by senior managers, so that by the end of the program Management Trainees will have built a robust and comprehensive foundation in Retail Management.
- Final year student or recent graduate with no more than three years full-time working experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Keen to discover the world of Luxury Retail
- Enjoy working with people with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with confidence
- Hong Kong right of abode or PRC citizenship, or overseas nationals who are eligible for employment in Hong Kong
Application Deadline: Jan 6, 2019
You are also required to submit a One-minute Self Introduction Video (Be Creative & innovative) in order to complete your application. Click to upload