The 7-week Summer Internship Program is designed to offer students the experience and exposure needed to embark on a career in Luxury Retail after graduation.
Through hands-on experience in our dynamic store environment, you will gain a first-hand understanding of how our business operates. Working as part of our diverse and passionate retail team, you are expected to deliver the best experience to our clients. You will also have the opportunity to drive an in-store project to tackle real business challenges and see your contribution make an impact. Throughout the internship, you will receive regular coaching and feedback to support your personal and professional development. Upon completion of the program, successful interns can fast-track in the recruitment process of the Louis Vuitton Leadership Program for university graduates.
- CURIOSITY - Eager to discover and explore Client and new solutions
- EMPATHY - Able to put themselves in the Client's shoes, and create trust
- AGILITY - Adaptable to different Clients and situations
- COMMERCIAL MINDSET - Client focused, never gives up, takes risks, and moves forward
- FUNDAMENTALS - Passion for the Brand, Professional Attitude, Interpersonal Skills, Responsibility & Ownership
- Penultimate year university student in any discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Keen to discover the world of Luxury Retail
- Enjoy working with people with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with confidence
- Hong Kong right of abode or PRC citizenship, or overseas nationals who are eligible for employment in Hong Kong
Application Deadline: Jan 6, 2019
You are required to submit a One-minute Self Introduction Video (Be Creative & innovative) to complete your application process. Click to upload