Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share the passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have a natural enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking for new resourceful team members to join one of our Boutiques / concessions in Central London for a 5 month work placement in Retail. You will receive coaching to develop the highest standards of customer service, product training and the opportunity to learn from our experienced teams and develop your sales skills in a luxury environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships to ensure each client receives a consistent and professional service
- Display a genuine passion for luxury and interest in the retails and fashion industries
- Consistently maintain high standards, a drive to succeed and show motivation to deliver personal and team goals
- Use your excellent organisational skills to support the team in the operational aspects of the department
- Support the team in maintaining the highest standards of Visual Merchandising, housekeeping and Christian Dior standards within the department
- A desire to develop a career in luxury retail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with good time management skills
- Committed, flexible and willing to learn.
Must be available for at least 3 months and be able to work full time (40 hours per week)
Be able to start at on the 1st of April 2021.